Friday, May 25, 2012

Rivals and Friends


This isn't the normal set of friends that I show every time. These 3 are friends and classmates that also did art, so in high school I considered them my "art friends." Its kind of funny--and a little sad--how many different friends I had and yet I paired them off into categories: church friends, art friends, everyday friends, etc. And then subcategories as well! Mostly it was because I had so many different kinds of people as my friends, that they didn't necessarily blend were I to put them all into the same room, so I kept them separate. Nonetheless, they were, are, and always will be my friends because I care for their well being and happiness.

Left to Right:
Christy
Me
Casey
Panda(ora)

Ps. I miss those shoes! They were so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment