Friday, March 23, 2012

Barnyard Friends


From here I can't remember the order of most of my images. Friends kept getting added and removed, I used new techniques, I found myself working less on my friends and more on school projects. Just about the end of sophomore year and the beginning of junior year, that's when I finally felt like the confusing life of a teenager really began for me, and though I hated it, something good much have happened because I am still have half of these wonderful girls as my bestest friends ever!

I remember Allison wasn't so happy with this piece. She didn't much like the look of having her head sticking out of an animal costume.

Haley - cat
Elle - chick
Gayle - cow
Me - dog
Lara - horse
Allison - mouse
Shelley - sheep
Katie - pig

1 comment:

  1. Haha I don't remember not like this but I think it's funny that I didnt, now I think it's one of the cutest ones!!
    Allison

    ReplyDelete