Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dragon Riders Part 2

Well, here's part 2 (and yes this will be 3 parts, not everything was scanned like I thought).


I love the story that goes along with this image. After we all saw the movie together, we stopped by Coldstone and ordered dessert. As we ate our ice cream, someone suddenly had the idea that we should all draw the Dragon Rider symbol on our hands. Someone pulled out their eyes liner and I drew the symbol on everyone's hands. We presented them in a circle as we of us took pictures. I remember I was so sad that I didn't have a camera phone like my friends, so I went home and drew the image instead. It was my first real attempt at realism and I loved it, and I still think it turned out great ('course, if you look at all the hands you can tell that they're all mine).


After that came the image you saw in the first part of these posts. Then I worked on this image which showed us full-size in our warrior outfits. I inked, scanned and cropped on my computer and printed out the image planing to color it again. Of course I didn't have the programs I have now and printed the image in Paint which translated to this enormous image that printed on multiple sheets.


So after coloring it, the image got pinned to my wall, at you can see by the pins at the top corners. Looking at this I still feel like a Dragon Rider - HAHA!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment