Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disney Princesses


I remember everyone was super excited for this one. They all started butting in about who should be who. It was fun seeing their enthusiasm, its what drives me to do these drawings.

It was funny when I began to draw Gayle (Ariel from "The Little Mermaid") we both feel strongly about modesty and agreed that the only dress Gayle could wear was the wedding dress (same with Katie). Unfortunately, the first thing Katie said was "Why do you always draw my hair like that? My hair doesn't look like that." See the thing is is that when I first met her hair was, blonde on top, dark underneath. Gradually it began to fade and by the time I was drawing these it had almost completely disappeared. Needless to say, I was not embarrassed, I just brushed it off and kept drawing.

It was fun picking out little items for each character.

Elle - Belle ("Beauty and the Beast")
Gayle - Ariel ("The Little Mermaid")
Allison - Aurora ("The Sleeping Beauty")
Katie - Jasmine ("Aladdin")
Shelley - Mulan ("Mulan")
Haley - Megara ("Hercules")
Me - Cinderella ("Cinderella")
Lara - Snow White ("Snow White and the Seven Dwarves")

No comments:

Post a Comment